Looking for a super easy dessert that is quick, easy and sure to make the kids squeel with joy? Here ya go. And thanks to a little shortcut they even look pretty all decked out with fancy chocolate shavings.
What you’ll need:
- six-pack of ready made mini graham cracker crusts
- large box of instant chocolate pudding mix
- whipped topping
- William Sonoma Hot Chocolate Mix (for garnish)
Ready? You may need to take a nap before beginning because this is sure to exhaust you. Or not. It’s so easy you could do a load of laundry and talk on the phone to your girlfriend and make this. All at the same time.
1. Prepare pudding. That easy. Mix milk with pudding mix. In my case it was WAY more difficult because seeing that my brain no longer works, I purchased the “cook and serve” variety. Blast! One extra step. If your brain works properly just buy the “instant” pudding and you will skip this incredibly taxing step.
2. Spoon pudding into crusts. We tend to like things on the full side over here, so I filled ’em up.
3. Add the whipped topping. Depending on how generous you are in step 2 this may need to be done with a gentle touch. Or spoon.
4. Garnish with chocolate shavings. You could shave chocolate bars and make a mess in your kitchen or you can make it easy on yourself and sprinkle William Sonoma Hot Chocolate shavings right on top. Make it easy.
5. Refrigerate at least an hour.
6. Enjoy. And rest. You deserve it. This was hard.