I made a quick batch of these babies last night because …
1. The Halloween candy is nearly gone and all that is left are a few random pieces that no one really wants. Not that I ate ANY of it. Nope.
2. I had a several ripe bananas. And by several I mean lots.
3. There are only so many loaves of banana bread one can make before everyone is tired of it.
4. These little guys are one of my favorites. Not that’s it’s all about me or anything. I do sometimes have to hide my own little stash in the freezer. They are really, really yummy. And they disappear really, really quickly.
5. They are, in the grand scheme of things, not a bad snack or treat. They are fairly healthy for the kids and they are only one Weight Watchers Point for anyone in this house who continually counts points in her head but doesn’t record them. Hmmmm … I wonder who that might be.
6. They are easy. I like easy. The world needs more easy.
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Slice bananas and top with a dab of Nutella.
3. Lay in a single layer on the cookie sheet and freeze until frozen.
4. Store in freezer in an airtight container.